2. Use License
You are granted permission to temporarily download the materials on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal license (“License”), not a transfer of title. Under this License you may not:
* modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, create derivative works based on the Site or Content, or otherwise attempt to derive or obtain the source code, the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization of the Site or Content, except to the extent that enforcement of the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law;
* use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
* remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content;
* transfer the Content to another person or "mirror" the Content on any other server;or
* utilize the Site or Content for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to uploading any material that is illegal, violent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or contains a virus or other harmful or malicious code.
This License shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IDEACore at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Content or upon the termination of this License, you must destroy any downloaded Content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IDEACORE HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. IDEACORE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE FROM EXTERNAL THREATS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, IDEACORE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OF CALCULATIONS, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OR ON ANY THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IDEACORE AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, EVEN IF IDEACORE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDEACORE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SITE.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The Content includes technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IDEACore does not warrant that any of the Content accurate, complete or current. IDEACore may make changes to the Content at any time without notice. However, IDEACore does not make any commitment to update Content.
IDEACore has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site, each of which have separate terms and privacy data collection practices. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IDEACore of the linked site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IDEACore, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to or resulting from your use of the Site, any violation of this Agreement, or any activity or conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site through your log in credentials.
In connection with your use of the Site and/or Content, you may observe, or IDEACore may disclose or make available to you, information and/or materials considered confidential by IDEACore (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, technology, know-how, trade secrets, research, products, services, developments, inventions, processes, protocols, methods of operation, techniques, strategies, software object code and source code, designs, specifications, systems, proposed business arrangements, results of testing, distribution, engineering, marketing, financial and/or sales information, supplier information, customer data, and all materials, summaries and/or abstracts based on or incorporating any of the foregoing. You may use Confidential Information only for the purposes of this Agreement, and not for your own or any third party’s benefit. You shall maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information in the same manner in which you protect your own Confidential Information of like kind, but in no event shall you take less than reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of the Confidential Information. In addition, you shall not, without the IDEACore’s prior express written consent, make any commercial use of any Confidential Information, manufacture or test any product embodying any Confidential Information, or make, or permit to be made, any copies of any Confidential Information. You are responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals or entities to whom you disclose or otherwise make available any Confidential Information.
9. Commercial Use.
The Site, Content, and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
10. Governing Law/Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan without regard to choice of law provisions and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Oakland County, Michigan. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site or the Content must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use personal information for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, however due to the nature of the Internet, cannot guarantee the security of the Site or any Content, including your personal information.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
* We may share your personal information with website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential or in the event of a sale, merger or other similar event involving the Site.
* We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
* Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
email@example.com – 248.433.3380